Four Seasons Country Club
Four Seasons Country Club, Quinta do Lago
The Four Seasons Country Club in Quinta do Lago offers excellent, well-appointed accommodation set in beautifully landscaped gardens. The Club, with its magnificent clubhouse, extensive range of facilities and its unique, friendly and relaxing atmosphere, appeals to all ages- whether one is looking for a sporting, family, leisure or relaxation holiday.
Located on the edge of the beautiful Ria Formosa Nature Reserve in the prestigious resort of Quinta do Lago, the most exclusive area of the Algarve. Situated amongst championship golf courses and within a few minutes’ drive to a wide choice of beautiful beaches. Many of the finest restaurants and eateries in the Algarve are on your doorstep, as is the fashionable Quinta shopping centre. The miles of golden sands and the Country Club’s superb facilities complete the picture.
The Club´s 96 suites are nestle in attractive landscaped gardens of sub-tropical flowers, shrubs, waterfalls and rockeries. There is a choice of one or two bedroom suites, or two bedroom split level suites- all with furnished terraces and patios designed to give maximum privacy. All two bedroom suites are located on the ground floor and all one bedroom suites are located on the first floor, accessed by stairs. The spacious interiors are tastefully furnished and fitted to optimum standards, and 2015 saw the start of a gradual refurbishment project to create new superior standard suites.
Accommodation is available on either a Thursday, Saturday or Sunday changeover so you can choose the arrival day which suits you best.
- Clubhouse Bar, restaurant and terrace cafe
- Magnificent outdoor pool and sunbathing terraces
- Heated indoor pool, whirlpool bath and steam rooms
- Beauty Salon, Mini-Market and Sports Office
- Health and fitness centre with an excellently equipped gymnasium. Classes available most days of the week and personal trainers are on-site
- Free Internet Access within the clubhouse and all suites and townhouses
- Snooker room, television lounge and business centre
- Two squash courts in the clubhouse
- Three floodlit all-weather tennis courts. Tennis clubhouse with bar and terrace.
- 5-a-side football pitch with FIFA approved synthetic grass
- Two lane synthetic lawn bowls facility & putting and chipping golf greens
- Creche facility (Monday- Friday, local charges apply) and babysitting service. Children’s play area opposite the tennis courts
- The club provides a daily maid service (except on Portuguese Bank holidays). Cots, high chairs and stair gates can be requested at no additional charge
Golf at the Country Club
The Four Seasons Country Club guests benefit from preferential rates and guaranteed starting times on the Quinta do Lago South and Quinta do Lago North courses which are just a 500-metre walk from the club. Pinheiros Altos and San Lorenzo are one kilometre away, Laranjal is also nearby and there are eight more courses of high calibre that are within easy driving distance of Four Seasons Country Club. Play on all of these courses can be booked through the sports office at the Four Seasons Country Club.
Each suite has a large, comfortable L-shaped living room opening out into a modern, fully-equipped Mièle Kitchen with crockery, cutlery, glassware and essential domestic items provided. Kitchen units are by Edwin Loxley of Nottingham and the Miele appliances include an oven, hobs, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge freezer, juicer and coffee maker.
All suites have satellite television with a wide range of English language channels including Sky Sports. DVD and CD player, and wi-fi internet connection. Off the living area is a balcony or patio with sun loungers and table and chairs. All properties have a dual air-conditioning/ heating system which in Winter is enhanced by the natural warmth and flames of a pellet burning stove. The suites are also equipped with two safes, direct dial telephone for incoming and outgoing calls, and a computerised security system.
The bedrooms are beautifully furnished with ample cupboard space, trouser press and complemented by a luxury bathroom decorated with traditional Portuguese tiles and marble fittings. One bedroom suites sleep two people in the main bedroom and a further two persons on the sofa beds in the living area, and two bedroom suites sleep six with the use of the sofa beds in the living area. Two bedroom townhouses sleep six, with the use of the sofa beds in the living area- two bedrooms and two bathrooms are located on the upper floor, and there is a shower room on the ground floor for the clients using the sofa beds in the living area.