Apartment Dolce is a ground floor 2 bedroom apartment situated in a new secure complex in a prestigious area of Vilamoura a short distance from the Marina and golf courses. It is within walking distance of the Marina (about 15 / 20 minutes) and the Falesia beach. With Air Conditioning/Heating throughout.
The apartment itself is spacious and has been tastefully furnished with modern furnishings. The lounge opens directly onto the private terrace and garden area and the swimming pool is accessed via a garden path that is less than a minute’s walk.
The Accommodation Comprises: 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
• Living /Dining room with TV, DVD player, stereo CD player and Wi-Fi internet.
• Kitchen fully fitted with washing machine, dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge freezer, coffee maker, sandwich toaster and microwave.
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, overhead shower, double sinks and WC
• Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• Separate shower room
• Private terrace area with patio table and chairs
• Communal Swimming Pools
• Children play area
• Communal gardens with lawns and shrubs
• Airport 20 km
• Marina 1 km
• Golf 1.5 km
• Restaurant 1 km
• Supermarket 1 km
• Beach 2 km
Hairdryer and pool towels are provided free of charge in this property for your convenience
Maid service - Bookings of 9-14 nights will receive a full clean, towel and linen change midway during the stay. Extra cleaning can be arranged for a supplemental charge
Prices quoted are per villa per week. Please note where your holiday dates cross multiple price bands the total holiday price is calculated per day per price band.
The following items may be added when you book this property.
The standard foodpack which is included consists of the following: bottle of wine, carton of milk, bottle of water 1.5L, sachets of tea, coffee and sugar.
Select your duration nights
In peak season many of our villas will be set to multiples of 7 nights. e.g. 7, 14, 21 etc.
If you need any help at all, please call our Villa Specialists on +44 (0)1522 889450