Villa Antalia is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom detached villa overlooking the driving range of Pinhal Golf Course in Vilamoura. It is situated in a quiet residential area, not too far from all amenities. There are shops, bars and restaurants within a 2 minute walk (near the Hilton Hotel) and with a 10 minute walk you will reach the area called the Old Village. The Marina with its lively atmosphere and night life is also easily accessible via the road train that stops nearby, or alternatively it is a 5 minute drive. The villa also offers a private swimming pool overlooking the gardens and golf course. The two first floor bedrooms have air conditioning.
The Accommodation Comprises:
• Living/ Dining Room with comfortable seating, fireplace, satellite TV with BBC & ITV channels,Wi-Fi. Patio doors opening onto the terrace and pool area.
• Wireless Internet connection
• Brand New and modern kitchen with washing machine, cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, etc
• Guest Toilet
• 2 Bedrooms with twin beds and fitted wardrobes
• Family bathroom
• 1 x Twin Bedroom with modern new shower room and patio window opening onto a private terrace
• 1 x Double Bedroom with large en suite bathroom and patio window leading out to a lovely sun terrace which can also be accessed via the landing with views overlooking the garden and pool as well as the golf course. Both of the upstairs bedrooms have air conditioning.
• Swimming Pool with Roman steps
• Built in BBQ by the terrace
• Nice size lawn area
• Balconies & large terrace overlooking the golf
• Airport 22km
• Beach 3km
• Restaurant 200m
• Golf 1km
• Marina 2.5km
Maid service- one week bookings will receive a mid-week clean and towel change. Two week bookings will receive mid-week cleaning and towel changes and an additional weekend clean and linen change. Pool towels, a hairdryer and a safe are provided for your convenience.
Prices quoted are per villa per week. Please note where your holiday dates cross multiple price bands the total holiday price is calculated per day per price band.
The rates quoted for 2020 bookings are based on 2019 rates and are subject to final confirmation around Oct / Nov 2019 when contracts are signed.
The following items may be added when you book this property.
The standard foodpack which is included consists of the following: bottle of wine, carton of milk, bottle of water 1.5L, sachets of tea, coffee and sugar.
Fruit Juice/Bread/Ham/Cheese/Butter/6 eggs/ Jam/Pack cereal
1. Select your duration nights
2. Select your start date from the calendar
In peak season many of our villas will be set to multiples of 7 nights. e.g. 7, 14, 21 etc.
If you need any help at all, please call our Villa Specialists on +44 (0)1522 889450