Offering privacy in a spacious tranquil setting, this stunning open plan, light and airy villa, designed by award-winning architect Vasco Vieira, is set in a luxury gated community amidst mature cypress trees, located just five minutes from the beach and Marina, bordering the Vilamoura golf courses and backing directly onto the Millenium course.
The interior is spacious, open plan and modern, exuding subtle and sophisticated elegance. The large sofas in the sitting room offer seating for all guests, the expansive dining room table seats 14 with similar capacity for outdoor dining on the terrace, and the six contemporary bedrooms all have bathrooms en suite. The expansive basement also boasts a large Games Room, bar and home theatre. Furnishings throughout are of the highest quality and standard. The villa has wireless internet available for clients use.
The property is set on a one and a quarter acre plot, perfect for those seeking the luxury of space with a modern and contemporary approach to quality Algarve living.
- Open plan living and dining room
- Separate TV room with satellite television, surround sound & DVD
- Fully fitted kitchen, appliances include a dishwasher, microwave and wine cooler fridge
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble drier
- Home theatre with Lay-Z-Boy seating for twelve
- Spacious games room with pool table, table football, table tennis and darts
The villa has 6 bedrooms, 1 shower room + cloakroom with air conditioning in all the 6 bedrooms, and under floor heating throughout. All bathrooms have towel heaters.
- Master bedroom - double bed with spacious en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- Guest bedroom – double bed, en-suite shower room
- 3rd bedroom – twin beds, en-suite shower room
- 4th bedroom - double bed, en-suite shower room
- 5th bedroom - twin beds, en suite bathroom
- 6th bedroom - twin beds, en-suite shower room (located on lower level of property).
- Large pool (pool heating available for a weekly supplemental payment), paddling pool and separate children's pool
- Outdoor teak and rattan furniture, covered terraces with two barbecue areas
- Roof terrace overlooking Millenium golf course
Pinhal Velho is a quiet exclusive residential area of Vilamoura that offers the best of both worlds; a peaceful and tranquil environment but only minutes away from the buzz of the Marina, its shops, restaurants, many bars, casino and beach club. Vilamoura offers a wide range of leisure and sports activities with its five golf courses, including the championship Victoria course on the doorstep, where the Portuguese Masters is held, a tennis club with 12 outdoor courts, a horse-riding centre as well as yachting and watersports.
Maid service 5 days per week. Bed linen changed once and towels twice per week.
Please note there are no Weddings allowed at this villa.
Prices quoted are per villa per week. Please note where your holiday dates cross multiple price bands the total holiday price is calculated per day per price band.
The following items may be added when you book this property.
Foodpack contents are as follows:- Sliced bread 1 loaf; Butter 250g; Semi-skimmed Milk 1 x 1 litre; White wine 1 x bottle; Orange Juice 1 x carton; 10 Tea Bags; 10 Sachets of Coffee; Water 2 x 1.5 litres; Lemonade x 1 bottle; Sugar x 25 Sachets; Ham 1 x 250g pack; Sliced cheese 1 x 250g pack; Seasonal fruit 4 x individual pieces; Tomatoes x 4; Eggs x 6; 1 large pack of crisps; 1 x jar of Jam; 1 x pack of biscuits.
Foodpack contents are as follows:- Sliced bread x 2 loaves; Butter 250g; Semi-skimmed Milk 2 x 1 litre; White wine x 1 bottle; Red wine x 1 bottle, Orange Juice 2 x cartons; 20 Tea Bags; 20 Sachets of Coffee; Water 1 x 5 litres; Lemonade x 2 bottle; Sugar x 50 Sachets; Ham 2 x 250g packs; Sliced cheese 2 x 250g packs; Seasonal fruit 8 x individual pieces; Tomatoes x 8; Eggs x 12; 2 large packs of crisps; 1 x jar of Jam; 2 x packs of biscuits.
Bespoke Arrival shopping as per client request. Payable in resort, €1.00 per item on receipt (minimum charge €25.00) plus cost of shopping bill
Select your duration nights
In peak season many of our villas will be set to multiples of 7 nights. e.g. 7, 14, 21 etc.
If you need any help at all, please call our Villa Specialists on +44 (0)1522 889450