Brand new,The Pine Cliffs Luxury Resort Collection suites are comprised of a total of 76 luxury apartments offering magnificent views overlooking the spectacular Algarvean coastline and the renowned Pine cliffs golf course. A perfect combination of a luxurious and classic style of the Portuguese culture and the glamour of the luxury collection. The Ocean Suites consist of one and two bedroom premium suites with outstanding self-catering facilities, and also the Junior ocean suites studio rooms (which do not include kitchen facilities).
The majority of suites all have resort views; and there are also pool view rooms; or rooms with direct garden access and the penthouse apartments also have partial Atlantic ocean views (please note there are no 2 bedroom penthouse suites).
There is the possibility of having a 3 bedroom Ocean suite through reserving both a Junior Ocean suite and a 2 bedroom suite (interconnecting).
Each unit features terracotta & tile flooring; window and door sills in natural stone; fully equipped kitchen with Siemens appliances (please note there is no kitchen in the Junior Ocean suite rooms); access to all integrated hotel services; access to internal TV, pay TV, Internet connection (basic package is free of charge or local charges apply for upgraded Wi-Fi packages); energy system control; fire detection system; air conditioning in every room; 24 hours centralised surveillance service; CCTV system in outdoor areas. Amenities include coffee and tea facilities; luxury collection premium bath amenities; bathrobes and slippers. Services include 24 hour room service; housekeeping service and access to all Pine Cliffs resort facilities.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a resort with multiple properties, the photography here shows an example of one or more properties and your actual property will be allocated by reception on arrival.
The brand new Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites will also redefine the standard of luxury resort living by offering differentiated bespoke services such as “Butler Service”; “Kids Concierge”, Valet parking in the new underground car parks and in room family luxury amenities; including themed children’s welcome gifts.Complimentary daily access to Serenity Spa thermal area for all adults plus 10% discount on all treatments at Serenity Spa and on Style (hairdresser)
Buffet breakfast daily supplements. Half Board and Full Board options are available, and these allow dining at the hotel restaurants, or give a credit towards a la carte fine dining at one of the many other resort eateries.
Fully equipped contemporary kitchen (in the apartments only) with appliances including a fridge, freezer, washer/ dryer, toaster, juicer, kettle, coffee maker, dishwasher, microwave, electric hobs and extractor. The living/dining area is open plan to the kitchen with a dining table and 6 chairs, wall mounted TV with cable channels and pay TV on request, doors to the terrace and sofa with sofa bed.
All bedrooms feature The Luxury Collection beds with 100% cotton bed linen, Satellite TV (LCD) with pay to view system, direct dial telephone and central a/c system with individual room controls. Additional useful facilities include integrated reading lights in the beds and UK & Portuguese plug sockets!
- 1 bedroom suites:- Double bedroom (queen sized bed) with doors to the private terrace and double wardrobes with safe, hairdryer, gowns and slippers. The en suite bathroom can be open plan to the bedroom or closed using the glass running door, and is complete with a bath tub, double wash basins, scales and a separate shower unit with both a hand held shower and the main 'rain shower' fitting.
- 2 bedroom suites: are exactly as the 1 bedroom suite above but with an extra bedroom with either twin beds or a queen bed and doors to the terrace, and an additional bathroom with bath tub and separate shower unit.
- 3 bedroom apartments: are exactly the same as the 2 bedroom apartments with an additional twin bedroom with doors to the terrace, spacious comfy seating area and an en suite bathroom with bath tub and walk-in shower unit.
- Junior suite studio rooms have bedroom with doors to the terrace, spacious comfy seating area and an en suite bathroom. The majority of Junior Ocean Suites have queen beds however some are configured as twin beds, therefore bed types cannot be guaranteed.
Resort and hotel facilities:-
· Beach Access Lift and Beach Club
· A wide range of food and beverage outlets (restaurant and bars)
· Resort pools (including new outdoor pool)
· Pine cliffs goes active- new hotel gym and indoor pool facilities
· 9-hole Pine Cliffs Golf Course; Pine Cliffs Golf Academy
· 5 Recently renovated floodlit Tennis Courts & Tennis Academy – 2 clay and 2 hard courts
· Porto Pirata - Children’s Village
· Hair and Beauty Saloon Facilities
· Golf & Leisure shops, florist, gift-shop
Casa Pine Cliffs Facilities:-
· Lobby Lounge Bar
· Mediterranean O Grill Restaurant and Bar
· Pool Bar; Pool & Pool Deck (Adult and Children Pool)
· Gymnasium with massage and treatment rooms, sauna, steam room and relaxation areas
The location of the resort is unique, standing proudly on a spectacular cliff top! The dark red of the sandstone cliffs contrast sharply with the immaculate green of the golf course above and the expanse of golden sand and sparkling blue ocean below.
Since 1992, The Pine Cliffs Luxury Resort Collection, extends the ultimate in comfort, with spacious, elegant and charming rooms also featuring the brand’s signature Luxury Collection beds.
The serene architecture creates a charming combination of airy indigenous interiors, open patios, intimate spaces and gardens. Influenced by Portugal’s Arab heritage,The Pine Cliffs Luxury Resort Collection features a rich cultural history and attentive service.
Rates are on a room only basis and are per unit per night. Breakfast, Half Board or Full Board is free for children between 0-3 years inclusive in the same meal plan as parents. For children 4 - 12 years (inclusive) 50% Discount in the same meal plan as parents. Beverages are not included for lunch and dinner in any of the meal plans.
Check- in times are normally 16.00 and check-out times are 10.00 but if the unit is available check-in & check-out times can be flexible.
Prices quoted are per villa per week. Please note where your holiday dates cross multiple price bands the total holiday price is calculated per day per price band.
The rates quoted for 2023 bookings are based on 2022 rates and are subject to final confirmation around Oct / Nov 2022 when contracts are signed.
The following items may be added when you book this property.
1. Select your duration nights
2. Select your start date from the calendar
In peak season many of our villas will be set to multiples of 7 nights. e.g. 7, 14, 21 etc.
If you need any help at all, please call our Villa Specialists on +44 (0)1522 889450