Fathom's End is a luxury three storey, beachfront townhouse with spectacular sea views from all bedrooms.
Located at the Northern end of the six Mahogany Bay units, Fathom's End has a spacious garden equipped with sun loungers and an umbrella.
French doors open from the indoor dining room and living room to the verandah, plunge pool and garden. The verandah offers comfortable seating and a wet bar with mini-fridge. There are ceiling fans in the air-conditioned dining and living room. Two bedrooms are on the first floor and a spacious Master suite on the second floor, all bedrooms open to an oceanfront balcony with fabulous views of the sea. The Master suite includes a dressing area with built in closets and wall safe.
A private beach gate in the garden leads down a few steps to the beautiful Paynes Bay beach where there is excellent swimming and snorkelling.
- Master Bedroom, King bed, En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 with 2 Twin beds, En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3, Queen bed, En Suite Bathroom
Bathrooms: 3 full & 1 Powder Room
- Master Bathroom En suite, Double Vanity, Jacuzzi Tub & Shower
- Bathroom 2, En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
- Bathroom 3, En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
- Night Watchman
- Cook/Housekeeper - Prepares 2 consecutive meals, either Breakfast and Lunch OR Lunch and Dinner, 6 days a week.
Concierge Service can arrange for Groceries to be purchased and delivered or alternatively guests are free to shop at the local markets and stores. The Cook/Housekeeper/Laundress specialises in simple, homecooked style cuisine -eg, Local Fish or Chicken served with fresh salad leaves or vegetables with a starch dish to accompany. Typical desserts would include Ice Cream, Fresh Fruit (depending on the Season - Mangoes are in season from April through to July) or patisserie from one of the stores.
A Chef can be brought in for Special Occasion Dinners (at Guest's cost). Concierge or the Property Manager can arrange this.
Beachfront • Ceiling fans - throughout • Air-conditioned bedrooms • DVD player • VCR • CD player • Cable TV • TV • BBQ • Hair Dryer • Tennis Court (nearby) • Watersports (nearby) • High Speed Wireless ADSL (Broadband) • Fax Machine • Gated • Security system • Security Safe • Children welcomed
- Only stair access (no elevator).
- Multi-regional DVD player.
- iPod Docking Station.
- Watersports are available on the beach next door to Fathoms' End.
- Golf available at Sandy Lane Hotel. Concierge can assist with arrangements.
- Air-conditioned Living Room.
- Laundry Facilities are available.
- Wet bar is located near the pool.
- Children welcomed - house is not childproof. Smoking not permitted indoors.
Plunge Pool, 11ft x 5ft and 3ft deep throughout.
Our local house managers offer a comprehensive premium concierge service. The wide range of excellent services available include airport transfers; pre-stocking of grocery items at your villa; dining reservations; arrangement of well-being services including spa bookings, private massages, manicure/ pedicures; personal trainers and acupuncture; organisation of golf and tours; baby equipment rental; babysitting; floral arrangements and much more. Please enquire for further details.
Please note that after arrival, the local management company will ask you for your credit card details and the Security Deposit of $1000 will be debited accordingly. Any damages or breakages, or additional charges such as concierge, will be charged to this credit card and an invoice raised accordingly. The Security Deposit, or any balance thereof, will be held until 14 days after departure and then refunded accordingly.
Check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 12pm.
Prices quoted are per villa per week. Please note where your holiday dates cross multiple price bands the total holiday price is calculated per day per price band.
1. Select your duration nights
2. Select your start date from the calendar
In peak season many of our villas will be set to multiples of 7 nights. e.g. 7, 14, 21 etc.
If you need any help at all, please call our Villa Specialists on +44 (0)1522 889450