Tom Tom is a well-appointed, contemporary 5-bedroom villa located in Westmoreland St. James overlooking the exclusive West Coast of Barbados. Holetown is a 5-minute drive away from the villa and has several duty-free boutiques and some of Barbados' renowned restaurants where you can savour Caribbean and international cuisine. Also nearby is The Royal Westmoreland golf course and this course will challenge any of the golf-lovers in the group.
As you walk through the large wooden front door of the villa, you will enter an exquisite interior of natural coral stone walls, wooden floors, furnished with beautiful custom made furniture imported directly from Indonesia and Bali with Caribbean influences. The villa was designed by London architect, Harper Downie.
You are welcomed into the spacious formal living room that features handmade Balinese stone carvings. The living room opens up to an outdoor terrace complete with a large infinity-edge pool and an uninterrupted view of the Caribbean Sea. When lit up at night Tom Tom's pool deck transforms into a magical private setting perfect for an evening of cocktails, a midnight swim or stargazing.
In late 2018 two new Treehouse Gazebos have been added on the deck.
Tom Tom's dining area is situated on the terrace and offers alfresco dining with a picturesque view. The well-equipped kitchen and dining area is open concept and on the terrace is a barbeque grill.
Get a good nights rest in one of the five spacious bedroom suites. Four of these luxurious bedrooms are on the ground floor with the fifth on the upper level, and all offer privacy and relaxation. Two of the suites feature four-poster beds and their own outdoor tub in a tropical courtyard that creates a spa-like atmosphere. Or you can take in the breathtaking view from either of the two master suites each with their own charm. The fifth suite has a courtyard and twin beds.
Hidden away is the cozy media room where you can curl up with a good book or watch your favorite movie in air conditioned comfort.
Tom Tom is truly terrific and like no other. If you are looking for luxury, Tom Tom is the holiday villa for you!
- Master Bedroom 1, King, En Suite Bathroom
- Master Bedroom 2, King, En Suite Bathroom, Shared Patio
- Bedroom 3, King, En Suite Bathroom, Shared Patio
- Bedroom 4, Twin, En Suite Bathroom, Private Patio
- Bedroom 5, King, En Suite Bathroom, Shared Patio
Bathrooms: 5 full & 1 Powder Room
- Master Bathroom 1 Tub/Shower, En suite, Double Vanity
- Master Bathroom 2 En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
- Bathroom 3 En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity Shower & Outdoor Tub
- Bathroom 4, En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
- Bathroom 5, En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity, Shower & Outdoor Tub
Cook, 3 times per day,housekeeper & Laundress, services provided 6 days per week.
Gardener - Service provided twice weekly
Holetown (West Coast) nearby • Ceiling fans throughout • Air-conditioned bedrooms • DVD player • Cable TV • TV • BBQ • Hair Dryer • Outdoor Shower • Tennis Court (nearby) • Golf Course (nearby) • High Speed Wireless ADSL (Broadband) • Fax Machine • Gated • Security system • Security Safe • Children welcomed • Inland (5 - 10 minutes from beach)
- 42" LCD HD TV - Media room.
- Security safe in each bedroom.
- iPod Dock - Master bedroom.
- Logitech music system – Living room.
- Children are welcomed with adult supervision.
- Guests now have access to the Beach Facility at The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Hotel including: a limited number of chairs and beach umbrellas, rental of watersports equipment (based on availability), terrace and facilities near Water Sports area as well as to the restaurants: Beach Club, Café Tabora's & Palm Terrace – latter two are subject to availability.
58 ft. long Infinity Pool facing directly west to the Caribbean Sea.
Our local house managers offer a comprehensive premium concierge service. The wide range of excellent services available include airport transfers; pre-stocking of grocery items at your villa; dining reservations; arrangement of well-being services including spa bookings, private massages, manicure/ pedicures; personal trainers and acupuncture; organisation of golf and tours; baby equipment rental; babysitting; floral arrangements and much more. Please enquire for further details.
Please note that after arrival, the local management company will ask you for your credit card details and the Security Deposit of $2500 will be debited accordingly. Any damages or breakages, or additional charges such as concierge, will be charged to this credit card and an invoice raised accordingly. The Security Deposit, or any balance thereof, will be held until 14 days after departure and then refunded accordingly.
Check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 12pm.
Prices quoted are per villa per week. Please note where your holiday dates cross multiple price bands the total holiday price is calculated per day per price band.
The rates quoted for 2021 bookings are based on 2020 rates and are subject to final confirmation around Oct / Nov 2020 when contracts are signed.
1. Select your duration nights
2. Select your start date from the calendar
In peak season many of our villas will be set to multiples of 7 nights. e.g. 7, 14, 21 etc.
If you need any help at all, please call our Villa Specialists on +44 (0)1522 889450