Villa Belinha is a delightful 2 +1 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom detached one level villa with private heated, South West facing swimming pool set within a large fenced plot with lawns, off road parking and fruit tree garden. The lounge and dining areas open up to a covered terrace by the pool and with built-in BBQ area. The villa is fully air-conditioned throughout for your comfort.
• Spacious and light Living room with TV, DVD player and Wi-Fi. It has patio doors leading to large covered terrace, pool and gardens
• Open plan dining room also with direct access to terrace, pool and gardens
• Kitchen is a modern, designer kitchen which is fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, coffee maker,microwave, oven, gas hobs and fridge-freezer
• Bedroom 1 – Twin bedroom with en suite shower room consisting of corner shower, WC, sink and heated towel rail. There are built in wardrobes and patio doors to covered terrace
• Bedroom 2- Spacious double bedroom with patio doors leading to the garden. Direct access to Jack and Jill bathroom consisting of bath, overhead shower, WC, sink and heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 3 – ideal for children as it has bunk beds.
• Private heated Swimming Pool. (8m x 4m) for a supplemental charge
• Lawn areas, matured gardens and fruit tree garden
• Large covered terrace by the pool and another covered terrace to the front
• Built in BBQ
• Gated Off Road parking & Car Port
The location is perfect for a relaxing holiday and as it is just a short walk to a selection of cafes and a well-stocked supermarket.
Maid service- one week bookings will receive a mid-week clean and towel change. Two week bookings will receive mid-week cleaning and towel changes and an additional weekend clean and linen change. Pool towels, a hairdryer and a safe are provided for your convenience.
Prices quoted are per villa per week. Please note where your holiday dates cross multiple price bands the total holiday price is calculated per day per price band.
The rates quoted for 2023 bookings are based on 2022 rates and are subject to final confirmation around Oct / Nov 2022 when contracts are signed.
The following items may be added when you book this property.
The standard foodpack which is included consists of the following: bottle of wine, carton of milk, bottle of water 1.5L, sachets of tea, coffee and sugar.
Fruit Juice/Bread/Ham/Cheese/Butter/6 eggs/ Jam/Pack cereal
1. Select your duration nights
2. Select your start date from the calendar
In peak season many of our villas will be set to multiples of 7 nights. e.g. 7, 14, 21 etc.
If you need any help at all, please call our Villa Specialists on +44 (0)1522 889450