Villa Maria is a well equipped 3 bedroom,2 bathroom semi-detached villa which has just been recently renovated, perfect for family holidays. The house has a traditional layout with the living room and kitchen on the ground floor and the three bedrooms on the first floor, where there is also a large south-facing balcony. The décor is modern and light and the villa is air-conditioned throughout.
• Living Room with satellite TV, DVD and stereo with patio doors leading to the pool & garden
• Fully fitted Kitchen / Dining Area with washing machine, cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, wine fridge, kettle & Toaster with patio doors leading to the BBQ, pool and garden
• Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower cubicle, WC, wash basin
• 2 x Twin Bedrooms with private balconies
• Full Bathroom with bath, walk in shower, wash basin & WC
• Guest Toilet
There is also an additional guest cloakroom on the ground floor.
• Private Parking
• Swimming Pool (South-Facing). 'L' shaped, measures approximately 3.5 x 8 metres.
• BBQ terrace
• Several terraces
The villa is situated in a quiet residential area of Vilamoura, not too far from all amenities. There are shops, bars and restaurants close by in an area called the Old Village or alternatively towards the Hilton hotel resort. The Marina with its lively atmosphere and night life is also easily accessible via the tourist road train that stops nearby or a 5 minute taxi ride.
• Airport 22km
• Beach 3km
• Restaurant 500m
• Golf 1km
• Tennis 2km
• Marina 2.5km
A hairdryer and pool towels are provided free of charge in this property for your convenience.
Maid service- one week bookings will receive a mid-week clean and towel change. Two week bookings will receive mid-week cleaning and towel changes and an additional weekend clean and linen change.
Free WIFI available at this villa.
Prices quoted are per villa per week. Please note where your holiday dates cross multiple price bands the total holiday price is calculated per day per price band.
The rates quoted for 2023 bookings are based on 2022 rates and are subject to final confirmation around Oct / Nov 2022 when contracts are signed.
The following items may be added when you book this property.
The standard foodpack which is included consists of the following: bottle of wine, carton of milk, bottle of water 1.5L, sachets of tea, coffee and sugar.
Fruit Juice/Bread/Ham/Cheese/Butter/6 eggs/ Jam/Pack cereal
1. Select your duration nights
2. Select your start date from the calendar
In peak season many of our villas will be set to multiples of 7 nights. e.g. 7, 14, 21 etc.
If you need any help at all, please call our Villa Specialists on +44 (0)1522 889450